On Saturday, Oct. 16, scientists from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., and other organizations discussed the scientific evidence for global warming at a free public science symposium. The symposium was sponsored by the JPL Green Club. The presentations, which are geared toward adults, are available for download below.
- Climate Change in Earth's Polar Regions - Ben Holt
- Transition Initiative - Bruce Townsend
- What Do We Do Now? - JoBea Holt
- Indicators of a Warming Globe - Jorge Vazquez
- Atmospheric CO2 and the OCO-2 Satellite Mission - Annmarie Eldering and Michael R. Gunson
- The U.S. Media and Climate Confusion - Erik M. Conway
- Climate and the Carbon Cycle - Gretchen Keppel-Aleks